Thursday, June 14, 2012

Get To Work

In my continuing study of the proverbs 31 woman, today I am looking at her "vigorous" work. I am reflecting on my own work. I've noticed that I am great at making a plan but not following through. I do the easy part but not the vigorous work. That's got to stop! So I don't have the money for paint for my kitchen. I will scrub it and make it look like its been painted. I will got through my plans that I have made and DO them, not just look at them. It's time to stop "talking the talk and walk the walk". God did not choose the easy way out for me, why do I think it's ok for me to do that. "Whatever you find to do with your hands, do with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9:10. "In all hard work there is profit, but merely talking about it only brings poverty" Proverbs 14:23. I am not going to live in poverty! I am not going to just talk about it anymore. It's time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment