Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Clouds

Today while I was sitting outside, I noticed the clouds. It reminded me of life. There was a large cloud right above me. I saw in the clouds many layers. The darkest, lowest layer, was moving quicker than the upper layers. Every once in a while the sun would show through.
Like in life, our problems can seem overwhelming. Sometimes they are so many layers that we cannot see the sun. The darkest layer will move, but there will still be other layers. Those layers may not be so bad, but they can still block the sun. But after a little while, the sun shows through, reminding you that there is an end, a hope, coming.
Sometimes my layers are many. Sometimes they are few. Whether I can see the sun or not, I know there is hope. I just have to wait for the clouds to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment