Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day; I Am Blessed

Memorial : anything meant to help people remember a person or event. So I am thinking about all that I have been blessed with. Sometimes, we only look at our problems. Now don't think for a moment I am problem free. I have never felt so overwhelmed in my life with problems. But I am also overwhelmed with blessings! I have started a challenge to read the Bible in 90 days. I had to decided which translation I wanted to use. Did you catch that? I have accesses to so many translations that I had to pick one. How many people wish they had at least one? I have a pile of laundry to do. How many people wish they had clothes to wear? I have to decide what to cook? How many just want to eat? We have to pay to fix a broken truck for my husband's job? How many just want a job? I can go on and on. For every problem I have, God has blessed me with a promise. He will never leave me nor forsake me. He is my provider, my Comfort, my Shield. This memorial day, and everyday, I am going to CHOOSE to focus on the blessings, not the problems. My God is bigger than any situation I face!

No comments:

Post a Comment