Saturday, July 7, 2012

Review Goals for June and add Goals for July

Goals for June:

Household:

  • Begin to paint the kitchen
  • Start meal planning system from Sparkpeople

Spiritual:

  • Continue Proverbs 31 Bible study
  • Continue Read the Bible in 90 day challenge: this month I will read Exodus-Ezra
Personal:

  • Continue Couch to 5k program
  • Continue Sparkpeople tracking system (Love it!!)
  • Lose 5 pounds
  • Blog three times a week
  • Read one educational article a week (I'm a teacher)

So, I was able to get a lot acomplished in June, but not all that I had planned. Some financial situations prevented some of them, and lack of motivation. I did lose 3 pounds this month and I am happy with that. I am going to change my routine this month and see if I can hit the 5lbs in a month goal.

So here are the goals for July

Household:
Spiritual:
  • Continue Proverbs 31 Bible Study
  • Continue Read the Bible in 90 day challenge: this month Nehemiah-Amos
  • Start Beth Moore ladies study at church
Personal:
  • Continue Couch to 5k program
  • Run a virtual 5k
  • Lose 5 pounds
  • Blog twice a week
  • Continue Sparkpeople.com tracking program
  • Read on educational article a week

Alright, I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment