Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

So now my children are grown for the most part. My son is 14 and still at home, but not as needy as a young child. I wonder how Mary felt as Jesus grew and did not need her as much. It is great to look at what wonderful people my children have become. All the hard work paid off. Now I get to watch my daughter raise her daughter. I get to reflect on their childhood. Did Mary reflect on Jesus's childhood? Did she have regrets, things she wished she would have done? Or was she just grateful and proud of how he grew. I know that He is the Son of God, so she had help in His raising. But then, so do I. god has helped me raise my children as well. Yes I have made mistakes, didn't Mary as well? I am very proud of my children, even with the mistakes I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment